Friday, November 9, 2007

Secret Project Begins

Patti

I got an interesting idea which you may greatly enjoy to enhance value of weekend and ongoing connections...

Shhhh... can you keep a secret?

I'm on a plane to Coach Patti's conference from Washington, DC to LA. I had a wild idea for a secret project. And now I'm emailing you. Don't worry, my BlackBerry has wireless off. When I get off plane at 10:57am, the email will be sent.

The secret project will start NOW, last seven days, be fun, exciting, and valuable for everyone's business who is part of project.

You will love it.

If you have no clue of what crazy things our team at Best Agent Business pulls off, see www.yruhrn.com and www.billiondollaragent.com.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to reply to this email as soon as you read it with your decision of YES, NO, or MAYBE.

if you reply YES, you will get your first assignment and be told the details of the secret project. If you reply NO, you are still okay in my book. If you reply MAYBE, include your cell phone and I will call you asap so I can answer questions so you can decide.

Time is short, project launch is 20:08 tonight. Yes, that is a clue.

Keep in touch,
Steve


Steve Kantor
President
Lifebushido
www.lifebushido.com

No comments: