Monday, November 12, 2007

The Making of Project Tinkertoy - part one

Dictated to India while driving from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles last night. They email back word doc within one day. See www.wetype4u.com.

Usually better quality. Car noise made it harder.

Note. Perfection holds back MANY real estate agents.


THE MAKING OF PROJECT TINKERTOY


I was on an airplane flying from Washington, DC to Los Angeles on Friday, November 9th. Like most (inaudible) trips on an airplane, I brought about five magazines, read them through and clipped a lot of pages with ideas, drink a lot of coffee and got in a certain state of airplane flow which seems to invoke mild (inaudible) of hypomania. In this case, I was flying to Los Angeles to speak at Coach Paddy Corey's Jumpstart 2008 Conference. I have never met Paddy, but I was decided to meet her and I heard that it was a great group of people and great conference. I was going to the NAR Conference in Las Vegas, the following few days and I was looking forward to find out someway to make it an interesting and exciting event. Suddenly it hit me, why not get all the agents at Paddy Corey's Conference to help write a book in one week which is launched at NAR of ideas for agent for the coming market in 2008. The concept was to conceive right and publish a book in one week that could help thousands of real estate agents deal with the expected bad market conditions in 2008. Even though I am not a real estate agent, (inaudible) to real state agents was that for most agents 2007 was worst than 2006 and the majority of agents were in a state of fear in trepidation that 2008 market may be even worse than 2007. Clearly what's important is, first a positive mindset of my focus on the concept of specific ideas and actions that could be taken for buyers and sellers specific to 2008. On the airplane, I created a e-mail on my Blackberry as (inaudible) announcing the secret project and asking whether someone was in or out if no one (inaudible) the secret project without revealing the details. I sent that information to few people who I already knew at the conference such as Ted Jacobson, Jim Burns, Sherry (Inaudible), Lucy (Inaudible), Chris (Inaudible), and Joy Gerardi, (Inaudible) Coy who is posting it and two other speakers
Steve Kantor
President
Lifebushido

www.lifebushido.com


Phone: 240-396-5282
Fax: 240-751-4247

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Regards,

SBL Business Transcription services