Monday, November 12, 2007

Making of Project Tinkertoy - part 3

is the project lead we have had about four to five assistant (inaudible) volunteer that they want to work on this project this week with their unique talent (inaudible) running. Our expert in Mexico is doing the book cover design which was brainstormed (inaudible) I was driving up to Santa Barbara, I spoke to Jay and Jay is (inaudible) running on the cover design. I also realized that (inaudible) who is a (inaudible) agent in Iowa was a former radio personality and he will do the audio broadcast over the next few days and the audio advertisements over the next few days.

Steve Kantor
President
Lifebushido
www.lifebushido.com

Phone: 240-396-5282
Fax: 240-751-4247

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve, such a pleasure to have been on this ride with you as an original Tinkertoy.. Props to my friend Chris Tertzagian for passing along the name for the project, who passed it along to Gene Whittle, my Kentucky brother, who passed it on to you! Awesome to have been part of the audio broadcast as the 'high priced expensive radio talent'! I look forward to meeting Russell, BDA, also former radio dude, and producting something fun! The power of association, being plugged in with Jimmy "Baseball" Byrnes from Woodside, California, never ceases to amaze me! Sherry & I have been fortunate to ride that wave. Thanks for finding my unique talent, and leveraging anything I can offer, for the greater good! To the Tinkertoys! A week that will live in Real Estate! Your timing was perfect! It didn't look promising on Friday night, but you pushed your intention through, and you Made it happen! Congratulations!! What a way to roll out of '07 & into '08!