Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Tinkertoy the true source of codename...

Just in...

Steve,

I checked it out and it works great I can do whatever you need me to, just
let me know.

I also noticed you STOLE my Group name of Project Tinkertoy!!!! It is a
great name and I understand why you STOLE it and that's OK. However, you
may want to give the real creative genius behind the name some credit in the
book if you can. That creative genius was Chris Tertzagian!!!! I am sure
that with an ounce of recognition her creative genius will benefit the
project in many more ways to come. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks and keep me posted,

GW

Gene Whittle, BROKER, AGENT
KEN PERRY REALTY
The 'HOME' Team

Steve Kantor
President
Lifebushido
www.lifebushido.com

Phone: 240-396-5282
Fax: 240-751-4247

No comments: